Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to those who have taken GRE - rajath
hello,
i am an img from india. i have already cleared my steps. i also took gre and want to apply for f-1. please do tell me whether the consulate people would know about my usmle status during the interview. if so what are the chances of getting the visa if i agree ? please do reply
anyone please........
they may or may not know...u do not have to volunteer any information the consulate doesn't specify or ask u for....if they ask u did u give USMLE....say ...u did....and if they ask u whether u want to do residency...don't give excuses ...say yes I will think about it after i finish whtever it is u're applying to f1 for
thanks umm
anyone pls...
what umm said is rite..there is no way they can find out so plz dont mention anything about ur usmle thing...what are u planning to do on F1?if its like public health then u can defend if at all they ask saying that u would consider residecy in public health or preventive medicine...one of my friend got rejected for F1 because they did nt find MBBS equivalent of their BS..so u see it can even happen that they dont know much about ur degre and not even think of u being a candidate for USMLE...they are not education consultant ..remembre that..make them feel that u are dedicated for ur course and nothing else..not even further education ...
thanks a lot nim. highly informative,thanks again. regards......
hey rajath, i am also in same boat as u are.... taking usmle and have admits thru GRE, can u contact me or tell me ur email id? mine is drsandeepg. do reply soon. bye
hey thanks. i have sent a message to u.
if u can get a visitor visa u don't need to bother about gre
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »