Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Parter for CS - balu403
Hi, I am a IMG from india living in washington. I would like to find a female study partner. I'm planning to take Step 2 CS in April. My E-mail avvarub.
Hello Dear examinees,

If you ever thought that you need someone to sit with you and help you walk through the step easily, we are there to help you.

We provide one on one coaching. Our teachers are either residents or successful candidates who aced their exam.

We help you understand the concept of exam preparing you to face any difficult to hard questions. Regular assessments help you build your courage. All preparatory course questions would be a breeze for you.

We have success stories of many candidates from different Med schools, from Caribbean, Poland and even NJ med schools.

e-mail me at Invincible95. You know that you have to prepare well cuz your future depends upon this exam.

Regards.
If you really need help, we are there to teach you. Most of the courses tell you- - What to do, but we will tell you -- how to do those things. We provide one on one coaching for step 1, step 2ck and CS.
We have excellent teachers/residents who help you in attaining your goal. We provide you the most accurate information about the exam. There are 35 points on CIS part of the exam, and no course will tell you that.
Whoever took this course have attained success in the respective examinations. Contact us at Invincible95.

We can also provide the e-mails or phone no.s of various students who took this course. I remember many people with attempts who have attained the success after our course.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »