Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Iranian Drs from Azad university,pleas advice! - maryamnobari

Hi:

I am a graduate of azad university.My verification of credential form has been rejected 2 times because "IT HAS NOT BEEN SIGNED BY A PERSON KNOWN TO ECFMG".It has been signed in school international affair office.The school has sent ecfmg an official letter regarding that international affairs has the full authority to sign and verify my documents and it is the normal routine of azad university to forward all international mails to international office to be responded.But my 327 form is still pending.I called ecfmg and they said they have not recieved such a letter from school!!!!!! i really dont know what to do any more.I am afraid if ecfmg send 327 again,school will do the same thing.if anybody has had a simillar experience,i would appreciate it if you share it with me.Thank you for your kind advice in advance.
I am not azad Univ graduate but i have the same problem. I asked them (my UNIV) and they told me because of sanction and political problem they can not send it ,so I made a complaint to BEHDASHT VA DARMAN IN SHAHRAKE GHARB TEHRAN. There are a lot of people like us. So my suggestion is make a complaint in BEHDASHT VA ... they are going to change the rule . Any body of your family can do it in your behalf.

Hi Darya:

Thank you so much for your reply.Oh my God,It is very scary if they dont sign and send our forms
It is my night mare! Do you have any family or friend in Iran ? ask them to write a letter of complaint.My parents went there and called them every other day!! If they get more complaints ,they have to resolve our problem .
Hi, This is a big problem I called Vezaratkhane. They told me, they do not send any letter to ECFMG and USMLE.
how about getting california letter , do we have to deal with our university in iran again. I am from Azad university tehran.
hi every body,
I am graduated from azad university too but i just gonna take my usmle step 1 exam.
do you think i am going to have the same problem for signing my form (for registering the exam)?
ali 109 did you call ECFMG about this problem, I guess we should call also ECFMG and tell them about this issue,may be they find some alternative for us!
Shiva I got paper work for California letter ,they have issue with ECFMG!!!
What do U think guys and girls can we get residency without ECFMG certification? Do they accept us if our paper work will be ready till June/July?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »