Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lovely game called ' Cricket'! - cutandsew
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/sto...0090085424&ch=33200943800PM

These cowards should rightly be handed over to Srilankan government to stand trial there - abandoning all existing conventions, if there are any. If the coward sitting as the president cannot arrest these guys - he should at least resign the least!

Let them decide what these guys should get for what they did!

And, at least a ban for 10 years should be put on Pakistan to ever hold any sporting event - leave alone cricket.

I would be glad if other cricket lovers could post their views on these as well.

To members from Pakistan - I am sorry for my strong words - but I stick to it!

You mean the same government who is involved in wiping out a whole community? come on dude if you are a cricket fan express your views in a cricket site not here. Dont start this again... All are fed up..
Today is a sad day for a sport that I love... My thoughts are with the Sri Lankan team and those people who died protecting the team.
Cricket is a lovely game and it would live on....
this is what happens when the MOst corrupt Politician eva in the history becomes the president of the country...haha....goodluck.
cutandsew werent you one of the guys who werent happy with Musharraf being president and wanted democracy to preside over in pakistan....so there you go this is what you get with democracy.....political gains.....getting sympathy by killing innocent....Mr10%(Zardari) is famous for all of this...Smile
I don't care who rules where. All I care about is no fundementalist in India or in USA that's it. Now this post is all about cricket

Granted a lot of us have some free time on our hands but for God's sake dont start a rediculous and never ending debate onb india v/s pakistan on this forum. THis is a USMLE/RESIDENCY forum and not a battle ground for venting our your frustrations at countries or their agendas. Perhaps Cnn.com would be a better site to vent at. Also we are physicians..lets act more responsibly then this!
cheers
Cheers salsterz..rightly said..
Look who's talking now?!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »