Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Pray for Each Other and wish good luck - tipusmle
Amen
Be faithful to HIM, all the miracle will happen soon! Let's pray together!
may God help us not disappoint us in this stressful time of our life.
Havenly Father,

You are worthy, worthy of all the praises! I love you, and I praise you. You said that there is suffering in this world, but in you, there is peace. We need that peace. May all your will be done on earth, on Match 16th, on medical fields, on each person, on me.

In Jesus Name, Amen

bombaybubba - 03/11/09 18:22

I'm just curious how God fits into all of this chatter.... Do any of you ever stop to think that maybe God is busy?? That the way you throw God's name into everything, you sound trivial and spoiled, like rich kids who complain of hardship, oh my gosh, I'm having to go all the way to America, and take that job, that's going to pay me a zillion times more than I can ever make in...... The way you all use God in your language one would think that it's some sort of bodily function. You know the ones that call every hour or so. It's God this, God that, and God the other.... Is it standard to beg using God's name first, I though The Church had that idea patented. You may want to check before you come to the USA, it might even be illegal in the USA, because it's suppose to be separation of church and state over there, I think.

I spent time with lots of Indian in the hospital, and I never hear them talking about God there, but if it's a usmle book or video, you would think it's a conversation going on between Saints, for crying out loud.

Allah will love you! God is happy you do that! Praise be God for that notes! The Lord helps those, that helps, himself!!.... No wait, that last ones not right.

Man you guys are some heavy dudes man, all that conversation with God. I'm sure you will be great (USA)-Doctors, it's where you most needed fer-sure. Wow you can always call up your side kick, God to help you out.... Wow. And (USA) has such shortage of Doctors, wow, come on God, help us out, we are so sincere.....

@bombaybubba : God is never too busy to answer our prayers.
no comments on bombaybubba as to avoid useless with no results long discussion.
Please continue your prayers for match, May god match all of us including bombaybubba.
Amin
amen
I am praying to GOD...HE always listen to my prayers and He never disappoint anyone.GL to all
Dear Lord, may You open the path for our residency and help us to use all of our talents and abilities to serve others and be faithful doctors for Your glory.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »