Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for CS tutor in LA - chinger
Is there anyone who has passed CS who are willing to coach me through the exam?
Can anyone with information on how to find this tutor please email me?
Can anyone help?

email: 9gcy@163.com
Hello, How are you doing? Let me tell you the salient features of what we provide:

1. Our course is reviewed by the real time SP's. The point system and the grading scale is well taught. No course or books will tell you these things, Eg:

How many times you have to knock on the door.

Is there a pause afer knocking? If yes, how long.

What is the first sentence they expect from you.

Sequencing of greetings and introduction.

What Expressions and attitude they expect.

How to wash your hands and for how long.

How to make the continuity of history,

What would you say to empathize them.

Dealing with difficult patients.

2. We go over the different sections, including CIS, SEP and patient note.

3. We train you through lectures, interactive sessions and tests.

4. You will get to practice cases with our SP's, in a simulated environment resembling the real exam. Our SP's are are trained well to assess you.

5. We have a 100% passing rate till now.

6. CS standards have been raised, it went upto 85 points from 65 points needed to pass. Every 1 out of 4 Img fail at their first attempt. So its better to prepare well and pass it without any additional attempt. CS is used by the program directors as an assessment tool for your communication skills. Some programs don't even look at your application if you have an extra attempt on CS.

7. We provide affordable, efficient coaching. We teach the way you would understand the best. Our teachers are experts of their subject. We also have residents and Doctors who teach you the well accepted manors of various aspects of clinical cases.

8. It is a two day intensive course. We also help you with lodging and food.

Contact today at invincible95 and get registered. We have limited slots every month.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »