Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why did i get survey email after blank email? - dreamdoc
does it mean anything?
that is mean you didn't match and you will not match races . go take some medical ethics classes..................or go to some community college for your further education
it means you didn't fill out the survey yet and they really want you to...
it means that if u are a citizen/ PR, the input u provide is more important than the input provided by a visa seeker. so they r begging u to fill the survey.
and the blank email is a their way of saying that if u do fill the survey, u ll get some preference in the match.
fill out the survey! hurry!
dreamdoc,

I advise you to have patience until 16th March. Any email from NRMP is important and if it is a survey, just fill it up. But it doesn't have any effect in your matching process. All depends on your interviews and how the program ranked you. Don't indulge in this nonsense. Wait a week from now, you will be Matched ! I hope we all would be Matched !!!!
Shut the F**k off..you are stupid that's why you got that mail....
Well as a racist Indian like urself I dont think the U.S wants scum like u who judge ppl by religion or nationality.Go pimp urself for shiv sena.
harrisonfan
thanks for your good and kind words.

you are right.

Rest others thanks for your contribution. please write more hate stuff here about me, i enjoy u dont like me frank and opinion. I have open mind to hear that, and u dont.

I was just making a point based on the facts in that religion what Muslim's themselves tell me. They say they are ashmed to be muslims. Now tell me what your answer is......

U started the hate stuff by referring to pakistanis as "pakibanis"and encouraging a discussion about it?Who the hell do u think u r?U think we are just going to sit down and take it?Shame on u for encouraging hate!Not a single muslim I know will say that he/she is ashamed to be a muslim!If I ever have the unfortunate chance of meeting u i want to educate u to learn and RESPECT!U are not defintely one of the kind hearted indians that I meet regularly ,study with,and eat out with.Ur one of those brown skinned indians who suffer an astonishing inferiority complex and think that u can put down another country?and a religion of 1.6 billion?PLz dream doc u r on the verge of becoming a a MD here so clean ur heart.And if u have a clear conscious u would never put another hateful thread up again.
do u understand the difference between a pakiban and pakistanis.........
go figure out hate queen.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »