Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time is running - nandini@
hi friends,

i am 28 years.. old female got married when i was 26yrs came to us when i was 27yrs..

i have a very different situation - i am trying to do this step 1 since more than a year.. and scores are not satisfatory for me still.

in this case to add to my diificulty - i became aware that i am pregnant just now..!!!!
i dont want to stay all my life as housemaker.
my husband also doent want me to be a house wife, he wants me to be independent by earning money!!

i am thinking of putting an end to this pregnancy.. but i have no other choice .
if i countinue with this pregnancy , htere is nobody to help us hear in us moreover my studies will be very slow once the baby is born.!!

i cannot manage both i know myself..
i am still not ready for this.. preganancy..

if i get abortion done now then it will be my second abortion and i was in a similar situation before too..!!

please dont sit judging me.. advice me the right path.
i want to join residency... - my dream...

thank you god bless all

first of all, you are not old. i heard that 40 is actually the new 20...(trying to be humorous).

second of all, please consider both the medical and psychological implications of having another medical termination of pregnancy.

listen,...im not pro life or anti life. ill just tell you like it is.

there are no short cuts to life. it is was it is. and life happens whether you are ready for it or not. there no turning back the clock nor there is time for regrets.

i understand you may not have any physical support during this time but having an abortion doesnt necessarily 'solve' the problem. it may seem like a temporary solution.

if you were 15, unmarried in high school i would consider an abortion or adoption as a viable choice.

god has abundantly blessed you with education, love, children and family.
whatever choice you make,....there will always be consequences.
Here in U.s there is no age limit - U can wait for 1 yr and still do residency - BUT IF U KILL THE LiFE U WILL NEVER SEE THE BABY AGAIN

The baby will big luck to u dont kill a life who wants ur love and care - not ur hatred .
u want to kill a baby for just stupid usmle exam !!!! u was studying since a year for step one I assume u was full time student and your not ready and will not be in 5 yrs wait untill u kill the baby and you will see you will never make it good luck killer

could we not use the word 'killer'.

have you no etiquette, subtelty.

or is that you are only mannered with patients that pay for your service.

cant we be civi online too?

dude,...get a clue
Don't terminate your pregnancy and schedule all of your interview after you deliver your baby if you don't want them to have bias over your pregnancy. Abortion will be just a temporary solution that you will regret. Having children is difficut regardless when. Don't lose hope, don't be scare and you'll be surprise on how God help you to take care of your pregnancy and studying in the same time. Gift from God always come in a beautiful time whether or not we realize.
yes she is a killer i don't care about you B... S.. Civilization dude
Don't you have a family member or a friend or a colleague or a dog to talk to about your personal issues? I am surprised at the level of intellect you have to discuss such a delicate personal situation on a public forum. Go talk to your family Woman!!
hi..i understand ur situation because iwas in the same boat..but believe me life is larger than usmle..and u can still get a residency with a kid...its hard to do that but its doable..i've done it without anybody's help n i got into residency this yr(got a prematch).there r so many girls in ur situation in this forum..if they can do it then why can't u??besides when ur baby is small its rather easy to study than with a toddler running around you while u r studying.think practically now u r 28 and not done with ur steps yet so it will take u atleast 1-2 yrs to take all the steps n to apply..by then ur baby will be big enough to keep him/her in daycare..there is really no ideal time for mothers like us to become pregnant..don't get abortion done ..u can get a residency with a baby..its really possible,,all the best!
its yr life and it shd. be 100% yr decision..put plus and minus against both options and then decide..Bring this child in the world only if u r ready, commited and able to do justice to
the child, and if ever u decide for it, then never blame the poor child in future for not able to pursue yr career because u were stuck with a child..Think 100 times before u take any decision as i said its yrs and only yrs decision. U did it once and when u were not ready, why u allowed yrself to go thru this again??think and think abt. the best possible option for you .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »