Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Rejection of the Day - oncogene
Well Just checked my ERAS site to see if I had new messages and I did from Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Program, Scottsdale, AZ
Family Medicine
They emailed their generic letter saying after careful review... blah blah blah they will not offer interview.
Nobody sends rejection for scramble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never heard!
Two more. One says they are filled. They other said they had no openings. Why post unfilled if you do not have!!!! argh!!!
You may not have heard of it but I got them!!! I never heard of it either. I have always just faxed my stuff never used ERAS for the scramble but I did get those messages

Here is your proof!!

If this message does not show up in your e-mail folder, please check your spam settings.

Date
Subject
From
03/17/2009 02:22 PM Scottsdale Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program fpres@shc.org

Thank you for applying to the Scottsdale Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program. After thoroughly reviewing your application, we unfortunately will not be offering you an interview with our program. We appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck with your medical career.
Sincerely,
Robert J. Creager, MD
Program Director
Scottsdale Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program

katzie19

Here is another one:

Home Profile Checklist Messages Password Site Map Track
Applications

If this message does not show up in your e-mail folder, please check your spam settings.

Date
Subject
From
03/17/2009 04:32 PM East Jefferson General Hospital Family Medicine Resd. Prog. - Filled sperrier@ejgh.org

East Jefferson General Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program is pleased to announce that we have filled all six positions and we are looking forward a full complement of residents beginning July 1st, 2009.
We truly thank you for your inquiry and wish you much success in obtaining a position in family medicine.
Sincerely,
Susan Perrier
Residency Coordinator

WOW, I did get filled up position from one, never heard of rejections, this is new to me!
did they sent to ur e mail address as well...??wonder what to track now...
hey i got rej from scottsdale osborn too in my email...
I also received a filled up email from a prelim position.
i received a message from galveston surgery program they said theyre filled up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »