Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Transcript - Not uploaded to PostOffice yet - nemets101
WTF???

For programs I had applied prior to scramble everything is fie and USMLE transcript was downloaded by programs just fine. Even for those which I re-applied today.
For programs what I were applying today, ADTS Lite was showing "Downloaded" But after 6pm the Full version of ADTS showed:

USMLE Transcript Not uploaded to PostOffice yet N/A

For every other document it was fine.

Anybody is in the same situation? I guess my application was considered by newly-applied programs "incomplete" and was not considered, or even opened.

Or maybe I am paranoid and this is normal for Scramble? I will call ERAS/ECFMG tomorrow morning for an explanation.

*USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts: The National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME) and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) will process transcript requests received during the Scramble period. Applicants who have not previously requested electronic transmission of USMLE/COMLEX transcripts through ERAS will be charged the $60 NBME/NBOME/ECFMG fee. Applicants who have already transmitted scores via ERAS will not incur additional transcript fees.
*Applicant Document Tracking System (ADTS): During Scramble, there will be a special Scramble Edition of ADTS called ADTS Lite. It will not have all the functionality of the regular ADTS; however it will provide the necessary information to let you know whether programs have downloaded your application. Special Scramble Rules apply:
-ADTS Lite will be available from 12 noon ET – 6:00 pm ET on Tuesday, March 17th.
-You will only be able to see the disposition of applications transmitted during Scramble only (beginning 12 noon ET on Tuesday), including the 15 programs to which you reapply.
-Since all documents are generally transmitted together, individual documents will not be displayed.
-You will have the ability to view two disposition statuses: “Application has been uploaded to the ERAS PostOffice” and “Application has been downloaded by the program”.
-Normal ADTS functionality resumes after 6 pm on Tuesday, March 17th.

Isn't it convenient? There is nobody in the office after 6pm when normal ADTS kicks in. Very neat!
You're not the only one...a number of us were complaining upthread about this, worried that programs did not even look at our applications because it was incomplete. And yes, it only seems to affect the new programs that were chosen today, not the ones we reapplied to.

Wrote an email to ecfmg support services, not that it'll do any good anyways...i suspect most slots are already filled.
I wouldn't be surprised if for american graduates (PostOffice is their MedSchool Dean's Office) everything went just fine.

Were they testing ADTS Lite this year? Or was it the same previous Scrambles? Any veterans around here?

Thank you!
dma89,

mind pointing me to the "upthread"? Thanx!
This is something new. For me everything was uploaded on time last year. My suggestion would be to always send an electronic copy of your package to the program's email given on the website. If they wish to have a look at your application, they will make sure they let you know that it's incomplete. You did not miss anything I am sure.
nemets101,

sorry, i meant to say down the page at post that easygee started:

"Usmle transcript is not uploaded - easygee"
I completely agree with you, this was all just a fraud, my ECFMG transcript wasn't made available until 5:58 PM, by then, everything filled...
Ok, I've found another topic
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=393471

Can't say anything about ECFMG certificate, it was always there "ECGMF Status Report".
But my USMLE Transcript is still "Not uploaded to PostOffice yet" as of now
Don't know if it's a glitch with new system. But my transcript was uploaded before the scramble when I applied for programs in November, but now it says not uploaded. Don't understand how something that was already uploaded has disappeared.

More people experienced same thing:

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=393407
At 11:56pm, USMLE transcripts are finally available! but don't know if it matters now if most of the slots are filled.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »