Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am in aweful need for your help - cheaug
I have to take step1,step2 and C.S.before matching of 2009..Can I give my step 2 exam in the first week of August 2009??? What is the deadline to give step2&C.S? thanks
i think if you look for answers to trivial q s like this here instead of typing the ecfmg address, you will do yourself discredit and not think for yourself. so, i hope no one answers you on this one.

:-O
no my friend ,I really want to know.I donot know my mistake.Plz explain more
All this information will be available in the latest USMLE bulletin which you can access at www.ecfmg.org..Take some time and read through it and all your questions will be answered! GL
gl
Thank you oceanwave,I really appreciate your reply.I will work on your words.
Thank you matchlooser1..I pray you be the best winner
Thank you dear God..there is still goodness in your creation
Hello you ,why bother to ask here when Camille is their to answer any of your questions
Mere theresa.
technically the deadline too have your results is sometime in february, but as foreign grads, we need our results before september 1st to help us get more interviews......take CS as soon as possible, because that takes the longest to grade...also its hard to schedule, so in case you fail the first time, you have time to retake it.....i think late july/early august would be the latest you should take step 1 or 2ck...sooner the better though
take CS e months ahead of 1st september. as it takes around 2 montsh for result.

In any case try to have all results by 1st september. but dont rush and flunk exams 'cos of deadlien as it will severely affetc your resume forever.

So do whatevr is comfortable but target Highest score possible by you. dont comprois eon that. you might take2 match to match to have usce and Us lor but in teh end scores do matter a lot and its only hing in your hand.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »