Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership in houston - trainsazz
I need to get some info on observerships in houston..is anyone doin it in houston....i need info on stayin somewher close to th observership place also...if anyone is lookin for a roommate (girls only),,,,,pls lemme know
anyone??
u can search in bissonet apts (most imgs of kaplan live there)
Need help gettin observership in medical center, Houston
hey did u get any observership at houston
can u please let me knw which hospital u did , or where should i apply...
hi
i am also looking for observership in houston, may i know the hospital u got that, please give me details how do u got?
hi trainsazz, I live in Houston.Am also looking for observership in hospitals.We will discuss about that.Please leave ur email or skype id.
Hello,

We have one open position which needs to be filled within next week. Please see the details below.

This is a Clinical Research Assistant position which is available starting November 28th, 2011 at a busy private practice. The person will consult patients and document findings . It is the only practice where candidate can have both cardiology and neurology combined experience with opportunities to write papers. This position has a potential job opportunity in a future if he/she can demonstrate all the required professionalism and work ethics.Candidate must be able to drive and should posses his/her vehicle in Dallas as he/she will be required to commute in two different locations as rest of staff. The person should be proficient in computer skills and must be interested in data analysis using computer software.

It is a non paid position but stipend for gas will be provided after a month of good work. Please send me your resume and I will schedule you for an interview at an earliest time possible. I intend to fill this position by next week.

Thanks.
http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/usce-o...s/18375611
@lahuredai
leave your email id
i will send my resume
my email id - usmleck
regards,
doc2099
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »