Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How easy is it to switch programs in PGY-2 FM? - chica09
I matched out of state away from family in Illinois. I wanted to know how easy or feasible is it to switch in 2nd year?I matched at a good university Texas program in FM.
Anybody who knows about the process of transfer please post here. If you know anyone who has done this, please let me know how they did it. Thanks very much for your help.
Anybody who knows about the process of transfer please post here. If you know anyone who has done this, please let me know how they did it. Thanks very much for your help.
It's very difficult...just forget about the transfer and go and join your residency.
chica...I m in the same boat ....would you like to be in touch?

thanks
ghajini, I know its difficult but I have seen in the programs I interviewed that people did switch to other programs-- i just don't know how so I am seeking information from those who can offer that info. Thanks.

divvvy, which state are you located? you can drop your email here and i'll be in touch.
ghajini, I know its difficult but I have seen in the programs I interviewed that people did switch to other programs-- i just don't know how so I am seeking information from those who can offer that info. Thanks.

divvvy, which state are you located? you can drop your email here and i'll be in touch.
mail me at divvykk@ymail.com

thanks
Will mail you. Thanks!
check ur email chica
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »