Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As if Im dreaming!! - blueee
This is my third match season, no IV for the first one, 11 IV for the second but matchless!, 17 IV in the third one , they have been so tough 4 years since i start the USMLE journey, BUT.....
TODAY,
I matched in my first choice, I thought i was dreaming when I saw the prgram at 9:55 am pacific time.....yes its true!! I gonna stay in Cali maaaaaan , ur first choice maaaaaan,
I made it, but need time to comprehen my achievement...last year i was reading those inspiring posts while i was more than frustrated,,, be positive to be in my shoes next match, if u r nt matched....
Ahamdulillah Alhamdulillah

can you please post your credentials and what you did this that you think helped you match? please email me @ sy_jon
bluee pls advice me too

rachna.pant@rocketmail.com

thx
Congratulations!

So there is hope if you don't match the first time... Do you have any tips on how to to strengthen my application?
Hi blueee

congrates.... u really hv great courage to wait for so long....n u finally achieved ur goal

can u please help me - what i should do to strengthen my application? I did n't match this year and now i am looking for any research position..... where should i apply...
Thannk for all of u guys, my credentials 91/85/pass/81 all first attempt, in the second match I havent got any USE, no US LOR, havent taken Step 3 and havent applied 4 PTAL " California Letter"
I did all of them in preparation for this match.

Hope that helps,,,,, Good Luck 4 u guys
congratulatios dear,can u please share list of programs u applied at medgraduate03..thanks.
congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!! bluee
can you guide me how to get PTAL my id is drsan123
thanks in advance
Everything u may need is in here

http://usmlein.com/usmle/?page_id=74
Congratulations...Smile
I am happy for you too...Smile

Cheers,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »