Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
research position in NJ,GL - gigi2hani
hi all
if you live in NJ i know that Holy name hospital wants to hire a volunteer in research
they interviewing for that this month and it is 9-5
i donot think there is any pay but the girl that was doing it ,matched, and i was e-mailing the doctor to get this jib in jan he told me he will interview and get some one in end of march
go to holy name web site then look for research and e-mail him , he got back to me twice before right on the next day
good luck
hope it helps
gigi
guy dont be fooled ,they pay u to do research,they have 2- 3 people working full time ,so why free work ,and I know this place in nj
well that is right they pay you for research, but if someone has no working permit , has no USCE and need letters of commendation that is a another ave,
beside these places now for research require a certificate or you have to know some one
i have been trying to look for a research position for a whole year and he is the only one who said it is ok but volunteer, and believe me i was going for it even though i will have to quit my full time job just to get the experience and out it down in my cv
so if you don't like it donot just criticism me intention
but the way i matched that is why i will not keep it to myself,
so
guys if you wanted check it out ,
good buy
U CANT WORK WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT,ITS ILEGAL,
What research?where to search?Please send me some contact email or phone no please.My email id is ;drhbs2006 Thank you .
hi gigi2hani
that wonderful matched applicant helping unmatched applicant i wonder to know what the name of that hospital and the researcher email if u never mind send it to me at usmle98
what kind of research is that? psychiatry?
hi all
this is an e-mail was sent to me in responce to inquire about research opurtonity
hope that help some one
good luck and pray for me
gigi

"patwari@mail.holyname.org"
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Dear Dr.

Are you looking for a job or a volunteer position?

Currently we do not have any job opening.

We have a volunteer (FMG) will be starting her medical residency next
July.
We will be interviewing for that volunteer position at the end of March

If you do not receive any medical residency offer this year ( July 2009),
and interested to volunteer please contact me .
We need one year commitment and have to work M-F (9 AM to 5PM)

Thanks
go back to your freaken country u bastrds...these seats are for americans with green cards and citizenship....dont come to our country and take our seats u stupid bastrds...go back to ur damnn country dont come here we dontwant u arsssses.. go backkkk! these are our seats not urs
gigi2hani please can you send me the email id of that doctor or his contact number to my email id is cognito123.Thank you very much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »