Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Experience - pmle

Female school teacher with IM asks do you think i need to take leave from school what should i say
WHICH hotel you stayed in?any tips
To vinnie11gem,,,yeah you are right,,,you can miss to listen abd in CVS and resp case.If you have time just listen bowel sounds to write in PN.
Yeah Ophthalmoscopy do only in HTN and Diabetic pts.Also you can do in pts coming with Visual complaint.Only these 3 cases do ophthalmoscope. MMSE for pts with confusion,dementia,drug abuse.And in Neuro cases but you can just do quick by asking 3 questions for AAO x 3. Dont be confuse,you know everyting .Just relax and Be confident .If you have any question dont hesitate to ask.

To finalbattle2009,,,You can say,,,I can understand you are concerned about your job and I respect that you are very responsible person.But being concerened physician its in your best interest to stay in hospital.We will find the ways to deal with it.
I stayed in Sheraton.Its Just 3 minutes walk away.
To finalbattle,,,I answer other question sorry about that,,,For your question...You can say ,,,
I can understand your concern but to know more about your problem I need to examine you and do some tests and after that if you need leave from school I will write a letter to your employer to take few days off from school/work.
And if you stay at Sheraton,,,Ask them to give you student rebate.
Thanks man for the advice..u really rock..
Thanks a lot for d morale booster...
in PN can v write positive HPI n then in ROS say rest negative or we need to write few pertinent differential negative findings..
this 1 is again stupid.. What is a CIS checklist.. what part of exam requires more points to pass..
do u have any idea..
m sorry to ask it but.. Thanks in advance as i know ur answer will be gr8 one
To vinnie11gem,,,HPI,,,write all positive and negative related to CC.And in ROS write for rest of systems there you can write negative. Yeah you can write few pertinent differential negative findings in HPI.
CIS checklist is 18 to 20 points that we are suppose to do in exam,,praycs posted it in forum.You can search here.I remember few of these,,,Knocked the door,,,Hygiene,,Introduce,,Empathy,,Reassurance,,Open ended Qs,,one qs at a time,,Closing,,,counselling,,,dont alarm the pt,,expalin DD and workup,,,layman language,,,wash hands,,,summarize it ,,Paraphrase,,,and few more points in this list.I heard Closing has more points but I m not sure about it.
hi,
i really appreciate giving your time to address our concerns.
i had one ques, - how to councel a pt with ho drug abuse?
and in shoulder pain case and knee casewhat PE we have to do?

another silly ques,
if the pt has tenderness or pain in one side of chest,
should we do the palpation, percussion, auscaltation as usual? on the area of tenderness?
To rumi56,,You can say,,,drug abuse is not good for ur health it can cause many health problems.Its really beneficial for you if you quit taking drugs.
For any MSK case,,,Inspection,palpation,ROM,Motor strength,Sensations,Reflexes,,Check gait in lowerlimb complaints.
Yes you will do all for chest pain.

To all,,,I will be away for a while...If you have any questions I will reply you after few days.
Hi there,

Would you please decode PAMHUGS FOSS?
Thx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »