L-Location of pain.
I-Intensity of pain
Q-Quality of pain
O-Onset od pain
R-Radiation of pain
A-Alleviating factors
A-Aggravating factors
A-Associated symptoms

Many ppl asking about the cases.But please again I would say dont waste time on knowing about cases. I had no weird case all are routine cases. As I heard some ppl getting some weird cases.But I think if they get it they must be experimental cases that are not counted in score.So concentrate on FA and UW cases and also Neerajs Notes.
Thank you very much for your help. and Good Luck.
I don't know if it's too much to ask , Do you have usmle world materials can you share them my email is choleb9, because I only have the first aid and I don't know if it's enough , what do you think? is it enough according to yur experience
I only have First Aid , Do I need usmleworld and Can you help me with it my email is choleb9
Hi pmle,
my exam is in 2 weeks. pl. email me. need to talk to you. my email-
r111010

To bleach,,I have UW and FA in printed paper form. If i had electronic copy I would definitey send it to you.You can ask in forum someone will have it and will send it to you. FA is really good but if you have chance to get UW it will be bonus .But most ppl prepare with FA. My main book was FA .And UW,kaplan and Neeraj was additive only for the cases which were not given in FA.

To r111010,,,my email is pmle_pmle
How much time do you think I need to prepare for the c/s?
I dont know.As it depends on many factors and vary from person to person.
I cant answer this exactly.But usual time is from 3 wks to 6 wks.But again can vary from person to person.
Did you do any course or workshop for cs.I am very confused about this .People recommend course.What is your opinion??
thanks pmle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »