Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Experience - pmle
PAMHUGSFOSS???
hi pmle,can you pls send me ur email,my exam next week.i would like you to asses me in one case.usmle2004@ymail.com
THANX PMLE FOR UR RESPONSE & OFFER TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES BEFORE MY EXAM.MAY GOD BLESS U.

dewdrops822001
P-past medical hx
A-allergy
M-medication
H-hospitalization
U-urinary problems
G-GI problems
S-sleep changes
F-family hx
O-obs/gyn hx
S-social hx
S-sexual hx

Hi pmle,

My exam is on saturday n still m not very proper in PN..
differentials go up n down in order and also investigations..
Also in writing the history..
what can i do in these 2 days..
please can u help me on this..
thanks
To pmle and all forum visitors
I failed with two attempts in passing the CS. in both exmas i got the same results; failed in the data gathering part. In Other parts of the exam i got high scores. The mystery is that there is somthing wrong going on in the data gathering that i can't figure out.
If someone had same experience or has a clue for my question do not hesitate to help. I lost the match this year because of the CS exam.
thank you for any suggestion
To vinnie11,,,,Only key for PN is practice many times and then compare where you can improve.For DD, try to figure out in order and workup should follow the DD.And the cheapest workup at top and invasive procedure at bottom. You can write PN and send it to me and I will see how u r doing.My email is already in this post. PRACTICE is the key only.

To nouna,,,Sorry to know that.Again practice in your weak area. For data gathering you should ask all questions related to CC. And rest all data gathering is about History. These Mnemonic will help in data gathering and you wont miss any point in data gathering...PAMHUGSFOSS ...LIQORAAA..OPDSFC...
hi pmle ,that is a nice job u doing,helping others in need, may i ask u one qn, is there any difference with the different editions in first aid cs ,? or just studying 2006 or 2007 have no major di/nce some are mentioning 2009 edition is also present ,so some what confused, wud u pls give me ur input b/c i want to decide to buy one,& cudn't find 2009 edition on any online book store,thank u in advance.
To tibebe,,,I think it wont be major difference. As in mine I had 31 practice cases.So may be in new edition they might add few more cases.But if you can afford you can buy, if not then just do photo copy of new cases if they had added any.
So I would suggest you before buying, go to bookshop and you can compare is there any big difference in new and old editions.
thank u pmle for ur reply, what was ur FA edition?
hi good luck to ur exam.
i really appreciate ur help.
do u think, only online practice is enough for the exam?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »