Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
260 - drgowda
CONGEAGULATIONS DR. GOWDA...........
................I AM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE SCORED EVEN MORE IF THERE WAS A SCOPE OR IF THE USMLE PEOPLE WERE TO GIVE MORE THAN 99%
............YOU HAVE BEEN A TERRIFIC HELP...
I GOT ANSWERS FOR ALL MY Q'S FROM YOUR REPLIES, I AM GIVING STEP 1 NEXT MONTH AND WILL GIVE STEP 2 IN JULY.........

WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW UR E MAIL ID IN CASE I NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING IN FUTURE, MINE IS
tajuddinin
THANKS AGAIN
Thanks drgowda for your answer. All the best for you!
Does anybody knows what is Mock exam? it is worth loosing time woth that qs?
hi mcris
mock exam is like a simulated test.i thinkits worth doing it.as it will show us time management.esp.NBME is supposed to have high correlation with the real exam.
bye
dev
step 2 mock exam and nbme are the same???
syed:i have sent a mail to you.

mcris ,guturani: thank you. well i know step 2 mock exam by adam brochert. nbme is also a simulated as dev said. u can take nbme exam 2 weeks before ur actual exam. but about correlation with the real exam i cant comment.goodluck
thanks drgowda for all ur help
bj:well i hope u r reading well .good luck man
hi this is tina. i am beggining to take the kaplan classes in april and wud like to take my exam after good amount of preparation. i wud like to take it by december . so this leaves me with 8 months icluding the classes which will continue for 2 and half months,ie from april to mid june. please can u advice me on how to start and which books to refer as i get confused by so many books. how can i get usmle world and Q bank. also how do i get the crush books,whcih one is better and from which month onwards i shud start reading that very book.all confusion and no right guidance. i wud be glad if u ease out my worry, please reply , i will be thankful. CONGRATS ! u performed amazingly.
DEAR DR. GOWDA
CONGRATULATIONS on your scores. It seems that this high score has not gone to your head; as I can see from your replies that you are still trying to help out people in their struggle to do well in the usmles. I was wondering if you would comment on my following question.
1. how many times did you go over the kaplan videos?

Thank you for helping out many people with your comments! That's a good quality in you.
Take care,
Zulfiqar Chaudhry
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »