Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What subject order to watch kaplan videos? - titang
Dear Friends!

What order should I start with if ALL my basic science is weak overall? I'm not good or strong at anything.

Some say start : Anatomy > Physiology > Biochemistry > Microbiology + Immunology > Pharmacology > Behavioral Science

Others say :

Biochemistry > Physiology > Anatomy > Microbiology + Immunology > Pathology > Pharmacology > Behavioral Science

Should we not understand the Basics first? I am going to use Goljan for the pathology portion!

any suggestion dear friends?
I started in this way...Pharama> Biochem> Immuno> Micro> Physio> Anatomy>Behaviour

Read Pathology system wise when you will go through Immuno micro or Physio. Best will be how you like.
hi all... am new to the forum
i just pass my usmle step2 and will start soon preparing for step 1... i seem to be facing the same problem as our friend titang... any suggestions would be helpful
why would you start with pharma first? shouldn't you start from the basic disciplines first? and then go to the pathology and treatment? how would you know how to start treatment or mechanism without knowing the basic first?
anybody else?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »