Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP mail is not an ordinary survey - yama
buddies take it serious .write every thing appropriately.
Things are about to change a/c to law

read carefully what they written.

The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) provides Institutional Review Board (IRB) services to the NRMP and has reviewed this questionnaire according to procedures governing and protecting your rights as a participant in the research. If you have questions or comments about your rights, please contact the AAMC's Human Subject Research Protection Program at hsrppadministrator@aamc.org.
yama you are payjama !!!

dude what up with ya? are you heavy on COKE??DOPE??

Do you have any idea what does IRB stand for??Whats its function?? Mate this is for Research purpose so they wanna tell you that your choosing certain options wont affect your status as an applicant in future... Its teh set language for any consent form..have you ever been part of any research project?

GOSH! man you need serious leep for a day or two..I'll ask your mom to switch off internet ..its getting on your nerves!!

Mate the more you show up here more you are exposing your weaknesses?? Do you think programs / PDs are that stupid that they won't identify these exceptional traits in you??

Please show some maturity!! try learn it now will help you in a long run mate... I may sound brutal right now but what I'm saying makes sense ... good luck... Thank god these survey people dint write CIA is taking care of your rights....!!! You would have termed everyone terrorists... lol
ok guys i am talking to my GC holder and Citizens of USA

so buddies no one has time to do any research with out any reason.research is useless if its not apply in future.2nd step of any research is its application.

now read the whole para.

The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) are considering changes to Match Week and the Scramble for unfilled positions that occur at the conclusion of the Main Residency Match. The purpose of this survey is to learn more about the characteristics of unmatched applicants and the ways in which they seek unfilled positions. Your participation will help the NRMP and AAMC decide how best to modify the rules that govern Match Week and the Scramble.

Your participation in this survey is voluntary. In addition, your individual responses to the questionnaire will remain confidential and will not be shared with any training programs. There are no known risks or direct benefits to you in relation to completing the survey.

The following survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

This research is being conducted by Mona M. Signer, Executive Director, NRMP.

The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) provides Institutional Review Board (IRB) services to the NRMP and has reviewed this questionnaire according to procedures governing and protecting your rights as a participant in the research. If you have questions or comments about your rights, please contact the AAMC's Human Subject Research Protection Program at hsrppadministrator@aamc.org.
payjama boss you wont admit your short sightedness! insanity...

I fail to understand who you guys are relying in your freedom struggle??
at one point of time you swear at NRMP/ACGME and all organizations that are conspiring against you! and at other times you guys are considering this regular mail with utter desperation to the extent of going inane - now probably NRMP is fighting for you guys??

Guys stop wasting your valuable time on crap! I think this is the subject matter each year post match for the survey.. those who got it earlier may please verify it!

you have clear cut delusions payjama boss!! This match can be such life threatening I dint know!

sorry mate.. you were talking to your GC/Citizens group ( with similar IQ level and frequency) but seeing the hilarious nature of the post I couldn't stop myself from jumping in here...

payjama boss you are a character for sure.... how can a program miss on a stellar candidate like you? You deserve to be at MGH/Harvard MEd School!! May God really bless your tormented soul!
Do watch "Conspiracy Theory" your performance here is nothing short of Mel Gibson in that movie!!

the entire world is conspiring against you poor souls??
hey Matched09 ? I gave you my skype ID ? samm101010 relax call me there.
ooohk so now you guys fear my posts that much that you are reporting it for abuse??

But prob is that I still remember what I wrote payjama boss! The more you try to smart me out more I'm gonna get to your nerves!

Watch outSmile
yama you are payjama !!! This survey may be an ordinary one BUT you are certainly EXTRA ORDINARY - EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFERENT!

dude whats up with ya? are you heavy on COKE??DOPE??

Do you have any idea what does IRB stand for??Whats its function?? Mate this is for Research purpose so they wanna tell you that your choosing certain options wont affect your status as an applicant in future... Its the set language for any consent form..have you ever been part of any research project?

GOSH! man you need serious sleep for a day or two..I'll ask your mom to switch off internet ..its getting on your nerves!!

Mate the more you show up here more you are exposing your weaknesses?? Do you think programs / PDs are that stupid that they won't identify these exceptional traits in you??

Please show some maturity!! try learn it now will help you in a long run mate... I may sound brutal right now but what I'm saying makes sense ... good luck... Thank god these survey people dint write CIA is taking care of your rights....!!! You would have termed everyone terrorists... lol
guys..hi.. looks a very active day already!

PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS THREAD. ITS A "NO MISS"

this guys yama- aka payjama has shown his superhuman IQ level here !!

Would anyone like to see a guy like this playing with valuable lives of US citizens? No doubt programs were wise enough in their decision!

Payjama doesnt know whats IRB meant for.. and thinks that this survey is meant just to alleviate his plight!

GROW UP MAN!

And for you bad luck I'm back guys..so ... math3, yama aka payjama, drwho... a big HELLO
jexchanges@state.gov
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »