Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
felony...help plz.... - wontgiveup80
hhello..
congratulations for those who got matched and good luck for next match for non matched..

i have one geniun query for those who get through this procedure or who have good knowledge of this.
i m an img. done with postgraduation from my home country.i m having green card here.
i came here last year.
due to some foolish mistake i was charged for some felony and i have to be in jail for a night.
next day i was bailed out and my case was dismissed without further hearing at all.
right now i dont have any charges pending or me neighter i was convicted nor plead guilty for something.
i have heared that in usa its always hard for those who have somekind of this history.
i have given step 1 after that i have cleared that and right now i m preparing for ck and ll have cs in future.
according to my current condition..
could anybody with this kind of issue or knowledge..help me??
wat should i do?? do this thing hurt me ???

waiting for reply.
i have comitted to give exams and apply for match thats for sure.
but just wana know that wat would be effect of this thing on my future in usa??

thx in advance
good luck for study
no If you are not convicted or plea guilty then you are not supposed to worry but you need lawyer to explain your condition infront of board when you will apply for residency.
You can request for CORI report to know whether it is in your permanent record.You obtain it from any precint or through your loal government office.If it is in your reord you might need to clear it by going through a judge.Having such report for an IMG will be be setback.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »