Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
citizen/gc holder in need of bailout - biggestloser
Hello all,

listen to my sad sad story. I am a 1980 graduated IMG from bottom 5 southasian medical school. I failed each of the usmle steps 3-4 times and finally got a score of 75 and half last year. Coincidentally, that is also my latest IQ score. I am yet to take step 3. I do not have any clinical experience (does going to a clinic when sick count?). Anyways, For the last 7 years I have been working at the airport parking after getting my green card through my spouse, but I still want to become a top notch cardiologist from a top university before I go into hospice care. I would like a residency spot to be given to me instead of some european/southasian dude with great research creds or high scores. They achieved all that merely through hard work and intelligence in this country. I have a lot of loans and credit card debt due to my bad decisions. But I wish to be rich someday. Not to mention want to help other people too. Please forward this sad email to your senator/state rep to fight this injustice.

thx a bunch
biggestloser
are you american man?? or drwho101 or ... Why do you keep coming back under different names every other time? ..... Big Grin

Guys, Great news. the senator replied....

BiggestLoser Doooode!!,

I am really really busy now. On one hand the economy is crashing and everybody is losing whatever job they had, on the other hand some people are getting million dollar bonuses. I dont have time to attend to the self inflicted problems of you poorly trained, retarded, unmatched citizens/gc holders. there seems to be only 5 people like you. Hope you do well in your current job and not lose even that.
On a positive note, New construction jobs are coming up due to the stimulus. You can replace the illegal aliens we are going to kick out shortly. This job requires only a 10 plus IQ and no critical thinking at all. I am sure you are extremely qualified for that job.

sincerely,
your busy senator
for you biggest loser

__l__
biggestloser,
you should dump your GC/green card so to get matched this year. As long as you need a visa, you are in!!! you stilll have your chance.
Guys...thanks for all your support and wishes. you guys have been amazing...

I have decided to quit my current job and take up construction jobs. I decided not to waste senators or pd's time anymore. I think construction jobs would be a good fit for me. I dont have to think. If I make a mistake, I would only hurt myself and not others. hope I can see everybody when I am constructing their clinic/hospital.

please contact me at biggestloser if you want me to hook you up with similar fun jobs.

Thanks again
biggestloser
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »