Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any hope? - sadapplicant
My credentials are
10 year old graduate, step1 78 (2nd attempt) step2 80 (5th attempt) CSA passed (1st attempt) GC holder, research experience, good LOR's, 1 interview this year, did not match. Should I pursue residency? any suggestions? congrats to everyone who matched.
you can for sure..but you yourself know that its gonna be really very tough! But nothing's impossible provided you are ready to persevere...

attempts ( multiple) definitely is harming you more than anything else! Please take and pass step 3 with good scores to support your cause!

Look out for alternates as well like research( if you have the aptitude) or as someone suggsted PA courses..

I wish you luck with whatever you pursue! good Luck
sadapplicant :

Life is not only residency. you can try some other career paths as well. Your case is difficult with so many attempts. try in those states where attempts is not the problem. i m sure about IL they are very strict with attempts. Apply to only community colleges in some remote locations where there is chance. DO NOT APPLY in big places..and big cities...generally everyone wants to live in cities like NY, Chicago or DC area
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »