Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new video tutorial on hiv uploaded!! - ishakusmle
Hey guys..

To continue the series, the newest edition of video uploads is a pretty high yield topic which is HIV, all the relevant exam points on HIV including but not limited to the management and all the different management scenarious that could be thrown at you during the exam.
Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoo0szP4sA4

ENJOY
thanx 2 u and ur friend.For a long time u were not around. Keep up the good work
Thanks
thanks for sharing.
yeah im sorry about that..I was really busy with the match and stuff and after i found out that i matched, i just needed a break from it all so i lost touch with my friend for a few weeks. but now he is keeping them coming and he is doing it in the order in which people have requested, and topics that people have a tough time with. I think the next topic is going to be urinary tract infections..take care!
Congratulations for THE SCUCCESS!have a bright future ahead,gl
Thank you so much success4ever..I really appreciate it..words like that mean a lot..please let me know if you need anything..email me at ishakusmle..take care and I wish you all the success in the world as well..I know a positive person such as yourself will receive it..
thanks fot great videos ....can u plzz post the link to all thre alogrithms
no problem..here it is..i think the best thing is just to subscribe so you don't have to keep going back and looking..if you just hit subscribe in youtube you will get an email notifying you everytime a new one gets uploaded. Next topic I think is UTI's..ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/user/josephmedman
hey divvvy47..i just re-read your message..i dont know if you meant the actual physical algorithms..I actually do not have a copy of that..Only these videos that are provided me by the doctor that is doing these algorithms..All I can tell you is that the book is coming out soon..Last I spoke to him he said he is going to be including the algorithms, with board type questions and CCS cases integrated..thats all i know as of yet but if you have any more questions feel free to email me..take care
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »