Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unmatched- worth applying again to.. - yamma
..the program we have been interviewd n got good response too. will they even bother to send interview calls again or consider again..anybody had such experience..m trying to figure out my application for next match..
if anyone has some idea..please do respond..
so is it worth applying again or waste of money
Hi Freinds, I have low score's in 80's in steps in All first attempts 2005 Grad and do not need visa. What should I do confused ? What are my chances on IM or FM ?
@yamma: I tried that last season but it didn't work out at all but it worked out for some people.

@ghajini: FM better
Hi yamma, this year was my 2nd match.. and i applied to all programs where i got interview from the previous year. I got interview from one, on hold for other and rejection from third one. One of my friends got many interviews from the same program where he interviewed last year.. so it is worth to apply to the programs where you got interviews.. good luck!!
I prematched this year with a program I interviewed with last year. I informed them that I'm a second time applicant and asked whether they would like to interview me again since I was very interested in them. They remembered me and granted me an IV followed by a prematch offer.
So, it won't hurt to apply and try out.
doc0008 : what's the pre match criteria ? does scores matter ? did u prematch in IM or FM ? how was your scores ? i have scors in low 80's so need some good community prigram
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »