Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bird77 - drwho101
As i said...think whatever you want... i don't really care...
and another fact: nobody is disagreeing here(I don't see opinions or discussion from unmatched GC/citizens's post..and you you know the "quality" of my long posts.. In conlusion we're a only bunch of spammers...which is actually fair..don't you think so?
this is fo man_from_zenon
professor man_from_zenon; do you have any academic affiliation as well?? Say USMLE School of Law? or Jurisprudence school for oppressed ??

kiddin mate... Now take it sportingly plz..

Btw I like your thoughts just before end of your LECTURE...unfortunately you missed umpteen posts where by I and others have chanted the same slogan over ad over again- to no avail!!
still I wish to thank you for reminding the basic essence of USA- Respect, Equality and FreedomSmile

Way to go...

hey matched09, bro mate dude Smile

I have never said that bird77 should not post here.

I did say that he/she should not attempt to limit others from expressing their opinions even if they are different than his.
That's the liberty that I'm talking about. That's part of the reason he/she wants to come here "Freedom of expression" so, he/she should not seek to infringe others freedom of speech.

Please read the thread in its entirety.

Check the archives, you'll find many of bird77's tyrannical, obstructive posts.
That's not very adult.
No doubt, bird77 could not say many of the things he writes here in his homeland, unfortunately he seems bent on bringing that mentality with him here.

mate: No use discussing things like these..
because I can pull up innumerable things for/against whats been done here over past few days...

Buddy... expressing is something different- being frantic in expressing is other, still closely related is spamming....

I doubt if everyone is following some code of conduct here!! And posting in a open forum itself means everyone's invited for the party!! had that been a closed discussion it would have remained within the confines of some google groups/ ...

Moreover the (poor) level of language in these posts has been appalling ! You question Bird77- if he/she is a physician (seeing the tyrannical posts) ..I would say he/she should be no less than Surgeon General if few of the other people who posted exclusively curses, hatred, discriminatory posts here are deemed to be Physicians!!

bottomline...leave it to where it is... we all have frustrations to vent out..and in absence of any effective checks here nothing much can be done..so just sit back and enjoy whats going on... participate if you wish you should lest.... laugh a the sheer level of crap here Big Grin

good luck.and I don't think there;s much leftto discuss more on this topic... ( still I'm open for any discussion!)
ohh yeaa....and see nobody even talks about drwho lol.....guys i started this message.....hellooooo...........??? anything about me???

bird77 - dont have any problem with u but dont spam with long spaces, you are giving others hardtime by doing it....and i dont think thats wat u want to do??

matched09 - how is it going...??

man from zenon - you seem lil cold to me...

GL
lol... drwho101 ..I dint realize I wasn't posting anything regarding ya here ( in your personal thread Big Grin)

Everythings' fine buddy.. you tell.. hows Obama- Mc cain campaign coming along? Tongue
I'm not seeing that fervor in the posts... Save the World- save the GCs/Citizens, Its our Bread how can some immigrant snatch and make a sandwich outta it" types Big Grin....

Leaving aside being on the two sides of the debate I always enjoyed addressing you or any of other members here during the heated discussions!! Gone are those days... Now its all calmness and peace Tongue.. [ good for a change]

Anyways sorry for missing on ya here..you always remain a dear friendSmile
Hope you won't forget me either Wink

take care mate and do keep me posted ( and all of us) about the developments on the freedom struggle..

I ll spam spammers that's it...othewise im very respectul about others opinions...and i hope the same from others
tc and GL in your goals whatever the means you want to use
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »