Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How useful are the Kaplan new notes ? - kert
hello ppl
i need ur advice on the new 3 volume kaplan notes for step 3
how good are they?
i already have the ck notes (i know a lot of ppl recommend just doing the ck notes)
what about the step 3 notes are they helpful?
come on ppl i am going to pay 600 dollars i want to make sure they are gone with the wind

thank you
one other Q that is probably asked before million times is , archer workshop, I've read a lot of threads that ends up in fights and acquisitions of being agent and all this bull sh@t, please i need a clear advice from medical online community (ur the elite ppl so act accordingly and give me an honest advice as a new comer please
Thx
??????

for me new and old r same because at the time of exam the new notes willl become the old notes.
how many times i can buy the notes.

wait for some good adviser.
LOL Ximfoom i totally understand the dilemma of keeping up with the notes editions, i have the old ones too, but i was thinking of purchasing the new ones which wont be the old ones if i am taking the exam in exactly 90 days , in 2010 these notes will be the old ones hahhahaa i know but lets worry for now,

come on ppl, not a single person, dont worry i won't ask for a copy or a kind soul or all this, i just need a true advice and i'll get them on my own also the archer workshop ??!!!
Is the Step 3 Kaplan notes useful? I heard that Step 2 CK Kaplan notes are all you need for mastering Step 3 in addition to other non-Kaplan material?

Please comment, if anyone has insight to offer.
I have the same problem. Please anybody out there who knowns how good is kaplan for step3 Please your comments will be appreciat
If you have NO NOTES then buy new one if you already have old notes and you read it don't go for new notes it's the same information and with the new notes you will waste you time in looking new way and new information. The new now notes is not going to increase the BAG OF YOUR KNOWLWDGE. If you understand good for you if not good luck
GL again
It is the kaplan notes and FA enough for good preparation. I neeed high score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »