Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to carvidelol "Hippocrate" the great! - matched09
"carvidelol - 03/27/09 22:01

it's a common sense, citizens and GC holders should have the priority and anyone who says otherwise is a hippocrate." ?????????????

carvidelol... HIPPOCRATE??You serious?? Why not Aesculapius or Shushruta?

you made me laugh like crazy reading this... Mate shouldn't this be "hypocrite" ? Why do you always make yourself a laughing stock? Please read just for once before you post anything here! Anyways good luck with your "HIPPOCRATE OATH"!! Big Grin

Love yaSmile
carvidelol!!
mate this is not fair .... u ask everyone to stop spammin and u urself spam.. don u feel ashamed for this kin of cheap behaviour...
mate this forum is to help eachother not to spread hatred!!

Godbless u all!!
newest addition to this hippocrates thingy- Usmle_steps ..

Why don't you guys understand simple things in life? Focus on petty things lest you $crew up complicated ones!

Hippocrates- First Physician !! - -> Hippocratic, ( if you wanna use a derivative)

Hypocrite- word you guys wanna use here --> hypocrisy !!

seem you guys are not reading my posts well..thats way too disrespecting! Big Grin

anyways, I 'm always here to correct you guys..anytime any fine day... atleast you would take this positive from this forum... Good luckSmile
Matched09 Smile do you hav your glasses on ??? He used the word Hypocrisy but with a double P...but the word used was correct
my dearest Sarah- how can I deny you anything?

but dear o dear the word used was- "hippocracy" which has an extra "p" and a replacement of "i" by "a"..REST everything was perfect! seems you love usmle_steps more than me Sad(

and I've no reason to believe that it was not our great Hippocrates that usmle_steps was referring to Big Grin ..great people thing about great people only all the time!! e. usmle_steps ad Hippocrates ... unlike commoner like me who would think of common man with just USMLE scores, Great LORs, USCE, Research, PUBS etc. but NO GC/Citizen status you know- so poor! and so common- middle class huh!

Just have a look at what was written Big Grin Love ya... I thought you left bur here you are back again..tc mateSmile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" usmle_steps - 03/28/09 19:10

Wait a minute .

Those visa complaining IMG talking that citizenship is nothing in front of merit.Can they ascues me for the fact that in their own countries CITIZENSHIP is the ist priority in every aspect.
They try to get advantage everywhere.Take in their country by taking advantage of citizenship and after getting higher scores complaint about merit.AHHHH what a hippocracy!"
And it could only be your selfless immense affection and love for me that you know " I HAD MY GLASSES ON" !

wishing ya great night and sweet dreams too!
Smile LOlzzz! ur so cute matched09 Smile yeah and you had ur glasses on Smile
I can see the action is still going on - my oh my Smile no other place to pass our time .. Tongue
lol sarah..very true..no other place and the action is here..Where are you going? Will be missing ya here for the next few days ( if you gonna be absent from the action Tongue)
this place really rocks...
You made my day btw Big Grin have best of times Tongue
Match 09 I admire you perseverence and fighting on the forum with so many of us.

i feel sympathy for you working so hard with us.

guess what ?that not going to give u much .If you really want to pass time do something healthy.

I am no way saying give you intellectual speech here.you are free to do whatso ever.just felt sympathy to you.

Again thanks for correcting my spelling.looking forward to you to correct them in future too.
Hey usmle_steps mate,

I don't think if our ideologies don;t match then we stand as enemies? I may be ridiculing you/ others, get ridiculed by everyone.. at times exchange heated words..but all in all we are Professionals- Doctors.. aint this enough to unite us?? And who knows if we would work together sometime..our differences would be lying just here in this forum! Mate I truly wish you good luck.. and I really appreciate your sympathy towards me, but I don;t need it.. I'm happy with empathy alone!

and you can certainly give me intellectual speech I wont mind that and would infact get benefited by it in the long or short run.

And I would love to correct you / anyone I feel I can,[ not just spellings, information or anything I'm capable of] at the same time I look forward to stand corrected any day by you or any of the fellow matesSmile

Though our goals are just diametrically opposite I wish you luck in your endeavorsSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »