Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to carvidelol "Hippocrate" the great! - matched09
hey wtf....man looks like i m the only one missing all the action...lol.......

3112 visa requiring IMG matched........and left 1619 US citizen/GC with no match so it means if J-1 is blocked for Residency training....all Citizen/GC will match easily...Smile

new front opens to the fight.

Gl matched09, but i do have the feeling its not long when Visa req IMGs will be blocked out...Smile

As a matter of fact .my original and infact always to be better doctor for my patients.My patients .patients can be anywhere and anywhere.My goal is to get best training so I can treat them anywhere on the earth.

if you have similar goal then you are my friend not enemy.I donot have anyother crieteria for having professional friend.
hey usmle_steps - I live for same principle in my lifeSmile and I'm proud of it... good to know you have a very good ideologySmile
Glad to hear i made ur day ;P If you dont mind me asking your creds ? is that Okay -
You matched in Pennsylvania right ?
sarah yeah I did match in PA.. its NO secret Tongue and I dont wanna hide it anyways....

Cred- I've good scores, Very Strong LORs, USCE, research, Pubs etc. everything what a program looks for in a candidate- and everything which I thought I could do as an applicant! Whats your idea of good credentials?

well i did read in a previous post that u r from UK? i dont know what good creds are ....i guess first attempt is what matters .....

Well you asked where im going - im going for a scramble iv . i did not apply for the 09 match as i was still taking the steps.but i did apply in the scramble and got lucky . If GOD wills lets see what happens otherwise 2010 it is Smile I dont know what ur definition of good creds is either Smile but okay Smile if u think ur good you must be good Smile
maatched09

the way you are fighting for ur visa needing friends we have friends like you with great credentials and are matched,they also think we are on right side .

bottom line..you fight for ur right and we will for ours.Iam sure If I get a chance I can prove to be best doctor irrelative to scores and other crieteria.

Also I myself donot wait to for residency to start i,m currently helping people in free clinic not just for LoR but to help them in real.I hope here people can see all are not just selfish.
Hey Sarah,

You dint tell about this IV thingy earlier?? Sorry if I spoiled your mood in anyway today- was never intentional..I would be more happy if I can make people smile instead of frowning at me! [ happens other way round though]

I give you my heartiest wishes for the upcoming venture! I'm sure you'll be successful dear! Just give your 100%..and I know after interacting with you that you have a sound reasoning ability and a very pleasing personality! and if you got the call you obviously fulfill programs' other requisites...that place is up for grab...do great!

And GOOD CREDENTIALS ARE THOSE THAT GET YOU INTO A RESIDENCY SPOT!
its immaterial what works for ya..may it be scores, Lors, USCE, research, personality, your beuty or connections any thing --- if it can get you IN you have the best of the credentialsSmile

and I've a gut feeling you gonna sail through... Just let us know of your success storySmile
hey usmle_steps mate,

I may have hurt you on few occasions by my ridiculings but I never meant to demean you personally.. you definitely are a noble person..and would always remain so... I'm touched by your helping nature at those volunteer clinics.. I wish I can do anything for you anytimeSmile

You deserve to get a spot and would get itSmile And please see my definition of good credentials in the reply to sarah! Its NOT just scores- any scores , any LOR, any USCE etc. anything that gets you a spot is good!

I hope you guys get what you want and others tooSmile
I donot need sympathy ,neither I am trying to show any noble personality.i do what I feel is right to do.

I just wrote to remove if someone have misconception about arguments.

Good luck for residency.

I,m leaving forum for now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »