Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to carvidelol "Hippocrate" the great! - matched09
awwwww thanks Big Grin yeah id say my personality would be my no 1 cred Smile but overall everything i have is pretty decent - scores lors USCE fairly recent grad - so yup !

Well this was totally the programs choice -just applied to 30 programs and got one call back Tongue No connections just my ERAS application Smile and a strong belief in GOD n myself Big Grin

Il be back n let y'all know .i got back up research and more USCE if it doesnt work out but all in all i always deliver my 100% and recieve the same in return Big Grin Im a fierce tigress Wink
-
Hey usmle_steps,
I dint sympathize with ya...not at all... I was showing respect to your ideology and hardwork! Not sure why you took it otherwise...
anyways have a wonderful time! seeya soon...
cheers
I know you are a fierce personality- tigress or not can't comment right now Tongue

given this background about you I'm sure you too should start planning for starting a position pretty soon in coming JulySmile

best wishes... chill n relax.. Dr.Sarah fierce (tigress) Big Grin lova ya Big Grin Smile
N n dont worry about spoiling my day ...Im rock solid baby!! -Big Grin I can take on anything Smile)
lol..you just amaze me every other time Tongue
None can affect you I'm sure! ;-)
I better get to bed - it was really nice cyber meeting you Tongue
From the bottom of my heart - my wishes and prayers are with you .
Il be back next week Big Grin and we're friends now Okay ! SO dont pretend you dont know me when i get back !! Big Grin
Til then ♥♥ Byee!
lol... How can I forget ya?? Instead I should be the one with this concern Big Grin
where do we get fierce tigresses otherwise !! Big Grin
you too have lotsa ♥♥ [ sorry for copy pasting yours here]
Will be praying for ya...get back with happy news next week!! then we'll party!!
Don't hesitate to ask anyway that I may be able to help yaSmile
CiaoSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »