Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
illinois license - mrmonk
if we apply for NPI on paper, wont it take ages? can anyone help me out here? have to send all docs to program by 5th april. thanks
dont have SSN
haaaalllllllpppppp.
what is NPI?
U dnt need to write SSN if u dnt have one.
check up the National provider identifier section. it says that if we dont have a SSN then we are supposed to apply on paper .and that it will take 60 days to get the NPI NO which i think we need.
And I thought all trouble is over! hehe I have no clue monk. My dead line to submit paper work is March 30th. I am so weak at paper work. Usually its my husband's department. I guess its about time!!!! Smile
hi, hello.my feet is starting to have blisters from running all over(like a mad hatter) the place to collect all the documents and get it signed .have to kiss a lot of asses also. reaching saturation point.
i have talked with a last yr IL resident..he said u have to leave SSN space blank..Please confirm with ur program.
of course,SSN is to be left blank.i was asking about national provider identifier No.
i have no idea abt it, my pgm didnt tell me to apply for NPI..will double check..thnks for bringing this up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »