Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Math3 Congratulation! - matched09
Dearest Mate,

J1 visa program has been there for many many years and it has a purpose included in the law that governs it. Would be difficult to accuse this law as you will be questioning the constitution, which I find somewhat childish! Anyways- even if you say people should return after residency training - lets assume they do- then what? Will you be getting the residency spots? NOPES because what you are talking about is post residency job market which is NEVER a constrain for any graduate! This argument would fall even without consideration!

Please appreciate the difference between "qualified" and "eligible" ! ECFMG certificate - makes you eligible BUT not always qualified for a residency spot! Qualification is the function determined by the employer NOT by ECFMG. You ought to have certain requisites for been tagged as "qualified" please understand the distinction while choosing words.

Most PDs have multiple attempts?? Where? in choosing residents- yes they do have multiple attempts! They have to call so many of them for second look, mail them, phone them send them greetings etc. indeed they have multiple attempts!

But if you mean Attempts on USMLE exams you are going way too over board-- what evidence do you have to say so? Do you have a wee bit of idea that this can actually land you in trouble? Or is your consciousness that clouded that you can't distinguish whats allegation and whats statement?

Most AMGs have 3 or more attempts?? Why do you always tickle my funny bone? Its this quality of yours that draws me towards you Tongue I'm just so blessed to have found you types!!
I would love to see if you have any of these stats! This would help IMGs for filing a case that how can programs take a candidate with such "stellar" with multiple attempts in their residency and ignore some one without attempts etc. etc. I'm sure AMGs would not be very happy seeing this post of yours here! It would at the least attract censure..

Anyways, trust me you are doing a service to mankind and your name will be immortalized- Just like Martin Luther King Jr. Who laid down his life for the just cause! Your cause is no less tha the "Civil rights movement" in US or "Harijan emancipation movement" in India!

I'm very much impressed by the kind of arguments you posted today! Its a sea change over whats been coming from you over a week.. Change we want Tongue Let me know if I can be of any help to you!!

Love ya alwaysSmile
my dearest friend ..you dint respond to my concerns??
seems you are a bit not that happy with me! Please buddy lemme know if I can appease you one bit.. I 'm eagerly waiting for you mate. Don't abandon me please.
Your only,
Matched 09
he won't respond...he is a spammer
Spammer, so what bird?? He happens to be my best friend here unless Sarah accepts my alliance offer!!
my options r still open....

but matched09 we can proof that IMG specially from south asia are solely coming to stay in USA on J-1 visa which can easily led to the bloackage of J-1 to dat region in future.....because one of the condition of j-1 is that you have to be loyal to your country and return back.....so this can be proved.....by showing them all the numbers of MD who neva returned to their country....after getting j-1 and training...Smile

GL-- feels like we will win the war.....

3112 visa requiring IMG matched........and left 1619 US citizen/GC with no match so it means if J-1 is blocked for Residency training....all Citizen/GC will match easily...Smile

new front opens to the fight.

Gl matched09, but i do have the feeling its not long when Visa req IMGs will be blocked out...Smile
lol..to tell you the truth NONE of the J1 holders ever return backTongue infact this is the hideous policy of US govt. to recruit docs in MUA !! Why would Govt. come up with waiver program on their own? Could you reason that out mate? and I'm happy you are just days away from winSmile
Congo! Lets have a party!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »