Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IL license form CME query. - sabudana
1.Hi frnds, I want to know how to calculate the CME hours based on the no. of years ur out of med school.
say if I m 2002 graduate, how many CME hrs do i need?

2. Also, Do v need to send them each credit certificate( say 150 certficates), or just the page showing the records of all credits together?

Thanks
hi,
does it have to be from the year of graduation? it states that if you have been away from the field of formal medication education for more than twpo years you need to have 50 credit hours(20 cat 1 +30 cat 2)
thts what I thought but somewhere on this forum I read people doing 150 Hrs, so wanna know how it works.
i think the one page with all the credit hours would do. how many have u collected so far?
i m on 122 so far..frm medscape and primed.
hey Mrmonk,
1. how do u provide evidence for cat 2 credit hrs?? how did u earn them?
2. also in the VEPC certficate- can i write observership/ externship i did in USA?
hi ,am still on 17 cat 1 hours.will look up and tell you about cat2.
about VEPC,had the same doubts but am very much sure that observership will not count as work experience. will mail the prog tom and clarify. i think you should do the same.
could you please mail me at pocahontas200935?
hi mrmonk, i also have to do 50 credit hrs, 20 cat 1 and 30 cat 2, can u please tell me what are these categories and how to find them on medscape.com? thanks.
swa,
get registered on medscape for free, and start earning cme cat 1 credits. justr ead articles n answer qns and u earn credits.
i dnt knw how to earn cat 2.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »