Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting! - lex
Found on another forum:

well i think Sam is doing is right,
if our country in delhi in pg seats when other states people were allowed to write the exam we guys made a strike coz we didnt want other states people in india to take our seats so why then their seats to be taken by other foreigners requiring visa, dude imagine what happens in our country we go for strike if any outsider takes our seat.
I totally think what Sam is doing is right!

sam keep up the good work
we are there to support you
lol... so LEX you would now rely on one person's testimony Smile anyways I'm happy to learn than despite your NON INDIAN name you too are Indian somewhere Tongue

Good luck in your struggle!

PS: No two countries are the same... Take into consideration all the factors.. India NEVER had surplus PG seats unlike US which still has immense pool of residency seats..

Anyways did I say hello to ya? Have a very fruitful SundaySmile
Actually I am not Indian (but do have good friends that are Indian)...but thats besides the point

I am for citizen/gc IMGs first!!
I'm also for citizens/GC holders mate...btw Hi LexSmile

And absolutely NO SHAME in being an Indian, Pakistani, Bangla or Srilankan etc.
I hope you consider me to be a good friend too Big Grin....

And mate as I said yesterday I'm also not far away from my GC!! Will be joining your ranks pretty soon! Gluck
PS the shortage can be addressed with already increased seats in MD/DO schools and with us/gc IMG's.....the rest can be filled with visas IMG's..

we are talking about order of considerations.....like in India

first should be AMG's 2nd should be foreign medical graduates that US citizens/gc holders

3rd visa seeking people

btw hi
thats good to know u will be joining our ranks....gl
No probs at all.... Go ahead with the blueprint!
Only prob is time- If you could wait for a couple of more matches I find it perfectly fine!
but until then I've heard Local AMGs ( MDs/DOs) gonna come out in huge nos. and probably IMGs would be less needed! SO even for US IMGs - there gonna be a fierce competition..I'm assuming Visa seekers will be outrightly debarred!

But whats' your goals like I just wanna know.. I don;t care about those thousands of Gcs or visa seekers- I'm more concerned about my dear friends who I fight with, have affection for and interact on a daily basis in this forum!

What are your plans like... and I would like to know realistically speaking HOW soon do you think this can be implemented? THIS MATCH? NEXT? Or NEXT TO NEXT?

Thanks for reply to my HiSmile
even with increased seats in MD/DO schools it wont totally address the shortage....still will be reasonable spots to be filled...maybe can be totally addressed by citizen/gc IMG's......but for now we should be good for another 10 yrs....till maybe as u say visa IMG's to be barred

p.s u need not to worry about me...I can totally take care of myself
but once again we are fighting for order of consideration like most nations have
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »