Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys whats up? - matched09
usmle_steps: Its very ridiculous to see these words coming from you guys!!

my intentions against GC/Citizens?? lol... I couldn't help laughing at you and wondering what kinda person you are!!

Mate.. I've been questioning few of you guys who have been creating all the fuss here!! being ruly, spamming and spreading hatred for a select class of people...at all points your behavior has been discriminatory and worth condemning!! You guys called IMG visa seekers parasites??? lol... people who have been snatching your bread?? what else can be the height of hatred??

yeah you can doubt my intentions because I was the ONE who advised you guys to improve your credentials, to work up a bit... being more competitive.. but I forgot for people who don;t really wanna work hard towards their goals.. would take it as contempt and bad intentions!! very true!!

your being bad mouthed/feeling of vendetta against entire IMG visa seekers is harmful for the cultural integrity and harmony here in the US NOT my specifically questioning few of you the rational basis of your demands!!

How can you ever blame anyone else for your failures??
and thanks for caring for my future..my 3 years..but I've many more years here NOT just 3!! so its again a sorry state for you guys that I'm gonna continue in the US beyond my residency... IMG visa seekers can easily get the GC status!! but it would be very difficult for you guys ( specifically the ones who are campaigning here) to fill in IMG visa seeker's capabilities for being good docs- with excellent knowledge base because that took years of hardwork to acquire!!

Get over your hatred and work towards improving your credentials otherwise at this pace you gonna waste another of 2-3 matches after which AMGs will be the one replacing all the IMGs-
GC/Citizens or visa seekers!!

good luck with almost everythingSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »