Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So if I was on a visa for the last 6 years - hellousa
and I got my GC right before the match day? Which group I belong to? Who is my parent here...the GC/Citizens or the visa holders/no visa people?????

These 5 months will pass like that and people who wasted their time on such debates will regret. Do something constructive with your time. You actually dont have much time left. Smile
when u fight for what u believe in is using time wisely..

we are all adults we know how to multi task
You not kidding right? Lex?

MULTI tasking?- What other task do you have here? You have just ONE POINT agenda - SPAMMING with your posts!!

and FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS RIGHT- Its pure NAZISM!! NAZIS also believed and fought for what they thought was RIGHT [except the entire world thought otherwise] !!

Anyways, I would love to see any of your multitasking posts here- EXCEPT YOUR CAMPAIGN have you made any other posts here? Helping anyone else?

Thanks!!
hellousa we are trying to pput an end for this non medical argument, plz lock the post, thnx
your making alot of assumptions my friend on things that are written....

multi tasking does not meaning I am post more than one msg....lol...seriously...

multi task just means doing more than one thing at a time.....suprised u didnt google it...

this convo we have are pointless....since u make alot of assumptions....

I am gonna stick with what I should of contn....just ignore ur pointless posts...

gl in whatever u set to do...
Lex dear..did you actually read what have I written about MULTItasking? Tongue Anyways its your inherent prob... What other task have you been doing here??

Pointless yeah- because you guys have least or NO logic at all!! Just crying foul over your failures!!!
You couldn't make it into the residency so NOW you want to get into a position by hook or crook!! Unfortunately you have NO logic.. when you say equality and what not!!

What were you doing all the while you were studying in those Third World Med schools that your peers could score well and NOT you?? They would work hard to get good LORs here NOT you?? And now suddenly all the PDs are "racist" they favor VISA HOLDERS Eh?? They neglected you JUST coz you were GC??Citizens??how naive are your assumptions!! and leave it on me ..what assumptions I've to make...

Regarding googling I guess I atleast know how to google!! for you..I can't even say so...

and your inmates, accomplices here who have just ONE RANT- (In caps) have been spamming this forum...

Shame on you and people like you who have this agenda of discriminating people ... Why don't you post what all programs discriminated? post in incidents here.,.Let people know...
You can't post anything as you have NO EVIDENCE ..Just that someone kicked you A$$...

go ahead and do whatever you feel like... Discriminate or cry foul.. you can NEVER be successful..!!
hi match09

i have some free time ,do you want to debate now again.lets start it.

All visa needing IMg should start thinking about there future,USA soon will not be easy place for them.Donot waste your parents or your own money paying for usmle exams and coimg here and spending so much money rather clear ur own countrty exams and try to adjust here.

I know many of dear friends after spending so much time and money could also not earned residency position...So I can imagine in near future it will be very hard for them.
better start planning for your future from now onward.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »