Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for 4life - divvvy47
I m filling out the application for temp licence for Il ...would like to discuss few things ...can u plzz email me at divvykk@ymail.com..

or plzz leaave ur mail id here n I will drop a line..

Thanks
hi divy7, have sent you mycell no. send me yours. am in india right now. feel free anytime to contact me if you are here. have lots queries.if you are in US ,i can be online . leave me a convinient time .thanks
hi divvvy47, my email id is cs.study
hi, 4life. got your mail. CME hours are to be collected from medscape .com. first you need to register with them in their website . It just takes a minute. then you can go to the CME section and start from there . they have diferent topics with different CME credits.try to complete those which have higher credits.you have to read up the article and then answer a few questions.have managed to collect only twenty. but am not really sure whether i need it .
hey mrmonk,
regarding CT form/ good standing certificate-

Page1, E section- Licensure method- i wrote ''examination'' and thn marked ''state constructed'' part.
G. section-i stated total final MBBS marks in theory and pracs and then grand total.
on next page- I left A section empty.
and B- state constrcuted exam- wrote final 5 yrs MBBS marks.

Please correct me if I m wrong anywehre.

I was just not sure why u had to submit all 3 yrs MBBS marksheet?
do v have to fill all 3 yrs marks in CT form? or is it just a format for your certficate of good standing?

Thanks for ur help.
sorry for the delay.
i think( i think) that it is correct.if you are going or sending anyone to get this signed ,take two more unfilled copies so that if there are any changes to be made (after showing it to them) you can do it over there.and make sure that you take copies of all the required documents and the originals also.

about the 3 years MMBS certificate , I am sending it along with my transcript (which also shows the total marks obtained for each MBBS year) just to be on the safer side.
typo- i wrote final yr 5 ''subjects'' ( not yrs) marks in the B part, page 2.

and thanks a lot for the help.
hey guys plzz check ur emails

Thanks for all the support
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »