Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois license - vertical
Anybody with MCI registration, applying for Illinois registration? Can you please tell me what is the procedure?
I mean how to get the signature on the CT form from MCI
why dont you ring them up and ask them?they have a website. I registered with DMC so I have got it done from there.
they themselves r not sure abt the whole thing, did u hv to pay something to DMC?
For DMC, they have all the things straightened out. you have to fill a form and submit it with a draft of 500RS in favour of Delhi medical council (payable at new delhi) along with attested copies of all the MBBS marksheets and a copy of your registration certificate.
for MCI, am not really sure but they do give certificate of good standing.you have to pay a bank draft of 1000Rs .
thanks
mrmonk, just to clear one doubt-
did u get 1. CT form and 2. certficate of good standing both from DMC?
Thnks
have submitted today the CT form after filling up the prerequisites.it was written there that the CT form can be replaced with a good standing cert documenting all that is given in the CT form . so we do need to give the CT from to them.
alrite,thnks
mrmonk ...can u plzz direct me to the link where it says that letter of good standing can replace CT form?

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »