Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for matched09 - saralyeth
Thank u again for your advise,,,,i thought you are the best one to help me to improve my comm skill,,,it is a good idea to open bussi under your name(matched09) to help peoples to improve their cmm skill,,,plz don't forget in Indian acct
we need to speak like you and I'm sure we will get residency next yr,,,ohhhhhhhhhhhh sure you can help us to get residency ,,,plz try to ask your PD (i don't know if he is from India or??)bcz I'm sure high% of PD are from india too,,,so plz help meeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I went through diff .thread here many of them are asking you for help in diffrent issue ,,,,,you look smart in everything not just medical,,,step1,2 ,,or residency ,IMMIGRATION,,,VISA ISSUE OH MY GOD,,,,,,,,,even the law of USA,,,,YOU KNOW i'm feeling you will be the president of USA after obama.......sure.
YOU TALLKED ABOUT competition ,, i agree with you we have to understand that,,,,.but at the same time why you are feeling bad when those peoples are talking about their right??? you confused me.

good luck in your residency

Sorry you will not hear from me bcz i'm going to go to MI. FOR 1 or 2 weeks

Sad I'm really sad saralyeth..why do people with "S" names have to desert me all the time??
First "Sarah" and now you "Saralyeth"!! Anyways... not many PDs are Indian... I'll post a very interesting stat in a short while...I know its sheer waste of time BUT its high time I let figures/evidence talk!!

And thanks for complimenting my general awareness..I'm sure everyone know things that I know...I'm no exceptional person! And why not if I can help you in any way..I'll be more than glad..
I don't discriminate/classify people on some petty grounds like visa or just coz they had few differences with me at some point of time!

Check out if I dint try to help MATH3- who is your most active leader here!! [ I dint want to mention this BUT had no option seeing your scanning message here]

No need to talk like me or anyone else ..talk like yourself BUT talk sense- that' needed!!

and its other way round saralyeth- probably you aren't aware.. DESI docs are least helpful to their people from home land!! trust me on this!! This excludes those very close relatives who happen to be sons/daughters/in laws etc. [ would constitute just a handful] but in general its true...

I don't have interest in politics, but yeah I love to reason out.. inquisitive thinking you know scientific approach!!... I dint feel bad for their rights of anyone here..I felt bad about the way they proposed everything..blaming others for their failures which is totally unjust ... posting derogatory posts here.. and worse more when PDs and everyone else was shown in a very poor light here !! If you don;t have any respect for your employer, I don't think you can be successful..

Even if you go unmatched, its teh general rule of courtesy to thank your Interviewers for their valuable time...and not curse then as they chose someone else over you!! Name calling and saying worse things about them would be just the worst limit!!

If system is in place, you should respect it..respect the laws and NOT just try and bend them to your benefit ... If you find this to be wrong then I'm very very sorry to have bothered you!!

I'm shocked to see that even when several of Gc/Citizens [ Irfankhan, Bird77 and other well respected users- I don't count newbies as they can be created any time here] have condemned this approach of discrimination and urged for working towards the competition...respecting the current system, you people have just this self centered agenda....How many of IMGs with visa have come in your support?? [Only past well established usernames not some fake ones created after this post please] anyways...leave it...

But certainly "Saralyeth" I'll miss you... Please find some time for me in MI.. "I'll be right here waiting for ya"!!

Lotsa loveSmile
About % of Desi PDs... well astonishingly in the MOST IMG friendly state of New York I could find JUST 7/57 = 12% of PDs to be DESI in the MOST IMG friendly branch of IM!!!

Now guys ...what do you have to say about the major percentage of PDs to be desis who are discriminant??

Rest of 88% are AMGs!!

Would you conclude that its just because of these 12% Pds that you guys have to suffer?? The trend is not very encouraging and certainly your argument Shallow!!

make the figure stalk please and no baseless accusations!!

If you all wish I can calculate for you guys..other states as well BUT trend gonna worsen from here on if I include other states and other specialties!!

Hope this helps you guys..good luckSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »