Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanx to Matched09 - drwho101

Hi Matched,
Just wanted to thnx you for getting us all together by trying to convince us that we are wrong and as US citizen/GC have no rights whatsoever when it comes to freeloaders/J-1 visa seekers from other countries. Just wanted to tell you that how happy I am that you united us all......and we became stronger than ever.....and are pursuing this cause now to see whether you are right about our rights and laws or no. so GL to you man see you around and dont leave us now...i want you to continue posting so we can remain active and get more stronger.

GL.
yes thank y very much.
you do have rights. Just not the "free residency spot" one.

GL to you
Come june you guys will be back to your residency hunt (futile) . and the whole cycle repeat every year......
Thanks man for your help, keep going
guys citizens and GC ,keep fighting beoz in 2 yrs all seats will be filled by AMGs ,so try to contact any body to win justice,,,keep going ,we will get our rights,,As i know everybody is making calls here and there trying to fing a solution ,,,i ask each one to fight for our right to work as a physician in our country
and what about the saudi government buying seats at george washington university and tufts university do you find that fair also. The saudi mission also known as mohi pays seventy thousand dollars to these residency programs to take their students into spots like radiology with barely passing scores and residents get no salary from the hospital. Saudi government pays them and also pays the hospital seventy thousand to take them per residency spot. They are supposed to return to their country but end up applying for waiver for political assylum and they win. It is my mission to stop this type of corruption. There is a lot you guys dont know about bec. Of zero checks and balances. It is not as fair of a system as you may thing when you can legally buy your residency spot at some of the nations top institutions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »