Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMG friendly CS centers...rank here PLEASE URGENT - anabele
what activities are considered as irregular behavior?
ignore my question .. there is another thread running on irregular behavior.
Everyone have their personal experience.
ya i agree with you, 2 of my friends just now got their result they both failed in CIS part both appeared for the exam in the phili center. we are planning to go to atlanta in may..please any suggestioons???????
Any feedback on LA center?
Hey guys...I passed my CS and I took it in Philly...I found the center pretty good...SPs were very co-operative, proctor and staff were helpful....
@kris09_us, hi some of my friends appeared there and it was a positive experience, no irregular behaivors and all passed first attempts. if compaired to phili center according to statiscs on forums LA is by far more IMG friendly, goodluck.
i just got my score report, i failed CIS and passed ICE and eng, also 2 of my friends in the same day but different sessions also failed CIS. we took the exam in phili January. Next time will be in april LA , plz i need help how to overcoome this CIS part it really agonizing, any help plz.
i failed 3 times@LA only SEP, which center should i go to my 4th time,my date is may14 LA
passssssssssssssssssssedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i took in exam in philly...i passed man.................

because of everyone i was scared yesterday, you guys were telling philly is the worst..

for me philly ...only..best BEST.

it was my 2nd attempt.
first i gave i houston. i failed in CIS and spoken.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »