Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is almost last chance - beth77

guys this is the last chance ,,,in 2 yrs all these seats will be filled by AMGs,,,so plese try to stop this unfair practice as early as possible as u have all rights
dear beth77,

programs will always make the decisions that are best for them. thus, if they pick a fmg this person will have outperformed some us grad's. what's wrong about this? competition has made this country what it is today. us biomedical research is the best in the world currently because of an influx of the best and brightest from around the world during the last 80 years. this effect benefits all americans including you.

i find it sad that you are nervous about qualified competition. it does not reflect positively on you. this country is strong because it has always attracted immigrants. your family also immigrated to the us at some point during the last 250 years.

you already do have an advantage as a citizen since essentially all residency programs prefer us grad's. is it your personal achievement that you were born in the us? no. it just happened. i will applaud everyone who will obtain a residency spot based on his own achievements.

while i wish you luck in your future career i hope that i will never become your patient. btw, i am a citizen like you, only not by birth but by naturalization. while i respect achievement i disrespect discrimination and i actually feel ashamed by the above post. why don't you work on your cv instead of spreading nationalistic propaganda? are you really that weak?
Dont need ur expl,,,,u r not a lawyer or judge to make decision!!!!!!!!!!!understand

guys this is the last chance ,,,in 2 yrs all these seats will be filled by AMGs,,,so plese try to stop this unfair practice as early as possible as u have all rights
oh yea beth i donno what to do now...i really dont have much time left can you help me?
1-go to legalmatch.com,,,they will respond
2-file the charge form
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »