Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do we need step 3 in ny for H1 B visa? - pragya
Hi do we need Step 3 for H1B visa? is it for all programs? my program said i can apply for any visa though i havent given step 3....
step 3 is a requirement for h1b regardless which program/hospital and state.
Step 3 is a requiremnet for H1 sponsorship from the immigration service.
Thats the reason im going for J1 .
MD09

ok amazing ..why did the program say i can apply h1B though i havent given step 3..ok i ll go for j 1then...bad luck
I would ask an immigration lawyer before give up. I've read sometimes you can get H1-b w/o step 3 but is more of the exception than the rule.
Thanks a lot..yea i should ask the lawyer...hope i get h1b otherwise j1111111..bad luck...
anyone got h1b without step 3? is it a rule? where can i find that? nyways thanks a lot for all who helped me and answered my question..
anyone got h1b visa without step 3? nyways thanks a lot for answering my questions...thankss all of u..
Instead of giving up, why dont you ask your lawyer what is the latest date by which you have to file for H1 using premium processing?

Take your step3 and you may get your result before that.
Worth a try if you can work hard.
hey

As far as i have researched on this topic .You can still apply for H1 without step3 but immigration will ask you about step3 .And if they ask and u dont have step 3 by then ,they will deny .
On very rare occasions they have approved H1 without step3 but why to take chance with your career .

you can still ask from yr lawyer as i am consulting one even for J1 .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »