Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H1 B cost - sabudana
hey guys, How much u guys paying for h1B.
the hosp lawyer said i need to pay apprx 4,000 including premium process.
hosp paying 500.
is this the normal amount for u guys? Just wanted to know the fees in other hosp.

Thnaks
I'm paying 2320$ for H1 and attorney fee is 1000$
thnks amarah705-
so a total of 3320, does that include 1,000 of premium processing?
the attorney said it includes but my husband was telling it is regular processing fee. so i'm not sure.
That's really a lot. I'm doing an H1b visa for research and I pay only around 300 for fees. I do not have a lawyer. Hospital has to pay application fees (I think there are around 500-800). If you want you can apply for premium processing for 1000.
My program immigration services coordinator asked me a cheque of 320$...... I don™t know what they included in that like attorney fee or application fee!!!!!!!
IT'S APPLICATION FEE FOR
as far as I know
it costs around $1570 for filing alone. In addition to this, Attorney charges apply.

Below is the break down of H1B filing fee:

1. $320 for the base filing fee;
2. $500 for the fraud prevention and detection fee;
3. $750 for an additional fee if the petitioner employs a total of no more than 25 full-time equivalent employees in the U.S. ($1500 for an additional fee if the petitioner employs more than 25 employees)

If premium processing is chosen, there is an additional $1,000 premium processing fee.

please confirm it WITH USCIS

HOPE THIS HELPS..
GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS
Thank u detdetroit for the information.
$1000 for attorney fee is good. I used Andrew Dutton and was charged $900 for his fee and he did a good job.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »