Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls Advise me - tampaboy67
Hi friends,pls advise me --it it the Official Transcript for the degree of MBBS issued from my Medical School ( including the subjects,theoritical & practical with Hrs spent on each subject and practical things both for preclinical and clinical, with compulsory rotating internships for 12 months) with signed and sealed by the principal of the Medical College is enough for the Deans letter to submit in the Residency program & eras?
Pls advise me,I will be highly thankful.
Expose the scam! #398616 matched09 - 04/03/09 11:32 Hi Everyone,

Its time to expose the scam run by few GC/Citizens unmatched IMGs - How they have been spreading discriminant posts, coloring facts and imposing hatred on everyone here!
Let everyone know the TRUTH! Its not about visa BUT about truth!

Bring up points which have been concealed by these people! We ask everyone to join - Not just Visa seekers but Citizens, GC holders too who stand for competition- who support MERIT, who condemn such tall claims of bypassing competition, jeopardizing quality, risking life of invaluable US citizens!! Please spread the principles of equality!!, competition, quality..NO DICSRMINATION, No personal motives above the nation's interest! Nations interest lies in quality and protecting lives of its people- giving them efficient healthcare!! Look for the benefit of masses NOW a few handful of short cut people!

Join this truth exposing journey!
take KCN- you will be relieved of ur probs..$cumpile
kill urself u rabid a$$hole..dig pot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »