Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean letter from Medical School - tampaboy67
Can anybody advise me whether is it must for FMG to have the Dean letter from the medical school before applying to the match ?
Ur advice will be highly appreciated.
i guess,yes u need to have a deans letter, may not be in the std MSPE format but a letter is must.
plz confirm with ecfmg.
Thanks a lot sabudana and very interesting name.
God Bless u.
Hi Sabudana,
can u pls send me a format of such a Deans letter or where can I get it so that I can ask my medical school to provide me such a letter as I am travelling to India very soon and can get it from my medical school.
Thanks
Hello IMG visa seekers fellows,

Enough been said here by the so called GC/Citizens leaders against the visa seekers.
They have been fabricating things, resorting to falsehood and contorting information for their personal benefits. This may not affect any one as per visa is concerned BUT is certainly condemnable! Propagating wrong and concealed information on CNN, department of state, INS etc. other Govt. agencies is a joke or what! This certainly harms the reputation of LEGAL VISA SEEKERS who are here after a long trail, hardwork and after competing fiercely in the system!
No visa seeker is biased against anyone - may it be GC/Citizen or fellow visa seeker- We have utmost respect for everyone - the Laws, Regulations and the prevailing system. But this doesn't mean that Any Visa seeker should undergo harassment in any form - may it be unnecessary claims or jibes!

I'm myself preparing a very strong Letter to be send to all places where - GC/Citizens have been campaigning, concealing the fact that every one of the visa seeker has to go through the SAME competition as AMGs have to go through and they are selected after rigorous process that is transparent and impartial, that their claims are uncalled for and biased towards their own personal interests, that it is complete disrespect for the prevailing laws and demeaning for respected members of the US medical training system aka Program Directors! And I would like to forward these letters to CNN lou Doubb, DOS, INS and every other place..

I would urge every VISA seeker whether you are in residency, matched or aspiring for a residency next season to stand up and join the campaign. Suggest points here that we need to write in this much needed reply. Stand up for your self respect! Don't let anyone bring in bad name to you out of their personal hideous and malicious motives.

Thanks.
Hey matched09,
u seem to be a crazy,psychiatric patient and dont believe u r a medical doctor as we American by Birth in USA always give value to mankind and the talented people in the world and that is the reason we are no 1 country in the world.We always welcome the talented people with good but not sick thinking people like u.
I doubt u born in USA and ur views and thinking prove that u r born in a fealthy corrupt 3rd world country.So GET OUT OF MY WAY--U UNDERSTAND.
lol...u get out of here u $cumpile!! dont try to throw ur weight here ...moron!!
third grader IQ possessor!! retard of worst quality you are...arrogant P1Gyou are!!!
go to hell
Expose the scam! #398616 matched09 - 04/03/09 11:32 Hi Everyone,

Its time to expose the scam run by few GC/Citizens unmatched IMGs - How they have been spreading discriminant posts, coloring facts and imposing hatred on everyone here!
Let everyone know the TRUTH! Its not about visa BUT about truth!

Bring up points which have been concealed by these people! We ask everyone to join - Not just Visa seekers but Citizens, GC holders too who stand for competition- who support MERIT, who condemn such tall claims of bypassing competition, jeopardizing quality, risking life of invaluable US citizens!! Please spread the principles of equality!!, competition, quality..NO DICSRMINATION, No personal motives above the nation's interest! Nations interest lies in quality and protecting lives of its people- giving them efficient healthcare!! Look for the benefit of masses NOW a few handful of short cut people!

Join this truth exposing journey!
you $cum pile son of the b1tch!! seem you are as rabid as this moderator !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »