Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone done this bofore?? - crime_master_gogo
i have asked ecfmg to send my verification letter to my college via FED EX or DHL...
i will be paying for the shipment charge....
so they asked me to send them fed ex or dhl account # ....
am bit confused....
anyone done this bofore??
would really appreciate your help on this....
a friend of mine did this, it works.
hey...
thanks for the response...
can you tell me how to do it??
really really appreciate your help...
thanks
Go to fedex website.. open an account.. then call ECFMG give them your fedex account.. they will send your document faster and you will be billed. You can do the same for your school to send it to ECFMG. I hope this helped. I have did before. GL
thank you so much lavoix....
what kind of account do i have to open?
and do i have to deposit any money in my account or will it be billed later in my account?
really appreciate your help...
Idea is if want to send a gift to your parents through fedex, you pay for the delivery and they get your gift.

Now.......if your parents want to fedex you a gift and they don't have enough money to do that......what you can do.......is pay that delivery your parents are gonna make.

How you can do that....... is call up fedex and tell them you need to open an account. They will take your credit card number and give you your fedex account number.

Now........ you need to call up your parents and tell em your fedex account number. So instead of paying upfront, they can give this fedex account number to the fedex people when they ship. And you get charged for this shipment on your fedex account.

Same thing..... ecfmg will ship but you will pay for that shipment through your fedex account. If you are outside US, contact your local fedex office by searching the web and they will open an account for and give you acc no.

Wao.......I must be working for fedex
I used you and your parents just to give you example.
u the man!!
thank you so much...
u couldn't have made it simpler than that....
appreciate your help..
i guess its because of people like you that this site is still alive...
thanks again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »