Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kindly help!fd 258 fingerprinting in india.. - satwsay
Hello forum members!I am at a loss for how to obtain the fd 258 cards in india,Chennai.is there no other way other than shipping them from the USA? Any help appreciated!
Buy cards since IBT requires only FD-258. you can purchase these cards at Crimescene.com and they will ship them to anywhere in the world ( express delivery 2-3 days) . then approach the local polica authourity with these forms and get your finger printing done. IBT doesn't care where FPs are done, as long as you pay $$$. Read your application!
There are certain private agencies in India in Delhi who will do everything related to fingerprinting for you....You just have to go there with your passport and pay a certain fees and get your fingerprints on FBI card...thats all....
Hi all,
This might be of help to u all. I have got my fingerprinting done from M/S J. K. Consultancy for Medical License. I found them are very professional and they are the only government certified expert in India I Guess. The recording of fingerprinting activity is generally complete in 20 to 25 min and they do it on FD 258 card that they said that are send to them from FBI. They also showed me the records of the person for whom they recorded the fingerprint earlier. They only charge Rs. 3000 per set.

The only concern is that they are located in NEW DELHI and one will have to travel to there office to get his/her fingerprinting done. There address is:

Mr. J.K. Kaushik (Director)
J.K. Consultancy
G-4/D, D.D.A. Flats, Munirka,
New Delhi - 110067 (INDIA)
Phone - 011-26175363, 24501784
Mobile - 09810411824, 09868106032
Email - delhifingerprints
Website - www.delhifingerprints.com

Regards
Hi dcotor66,
Glad to know that you got your fingerprinting done. Infact I was in touch with JK consultancy since last one week...but am in Chennai...and have to go all the way to Delhi to get this done.

Was looking for something similar in Chennai...Well, Is it possible to get it done in our local police station??

Can i have your contact number?

In which program of Michigan, u got matched???

Please reply
vthomas - I suspect you are a southIndian and got admitted into the South Indian Institute of Medicien in Michigan ( Synergy ) .... All docs out in that Institute are South Indians.

Hope you have a "DOSA TIME" there
two of my colleagues are from north india....and I am from Kolkatta....

So don't act smart with your foolish predictions...heeeeeee
Stupid arse.... you yourself mentioned you are from Chennai
and if you are from Kolkatta ..........then you have taken a giant leap towards CLEANLINESS

kolkatta ---- yuck !
lol ;-)
i know a place in blore where they do it..havent heard of anything in chennai..i think i will get it done at a local police station..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »