Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your sincere advice. - shrukh

i m final year student expected to graduate by march 2010. I appeared in usmle step 1 secured 99. Now registered for step 2 ck for august 2009. I m planning to apply for cs by the end of September 2009 i heard cs results will be out in dec.( is that true) so that i can sit in the match 2010.

Is that possible to apply for match before graduating???

I m planning for elective when i go for cs, are there any univ hospital that will accpet electiv for september and october??

Guys plz help !
Its not possible to get certified before graduating. so, u cannot apply for match.

Electives can be tried. but, the earlier u start, u will get your choice.

Goodluck.
are you IMG or AMG?
do no try for this yr and do clerkship and make sure u appy full fledge in 2011 because after that usmle will be closed
Thanks for replying.

Rahul. wht that mean? usmle will be closed after 2011?????

i m img

i was goin through ecfmg site.they were continuously mentioning Students and electives applying for ecfmg certification. i was confused because of that.

shankar r u sure, students can't apply for match before graduation?
i was goin through ecfmg site.they were continuously mentioning Students and GRADUATES applying for ecfmg certification. i was confused because of that.

shankar r u sure, students can't apply for match before graduation?
shrukh
you can not get ECFMG certificate before you graduate, so work for 2011 match. The message I believe is for US graduates.
thanks tipusmle
will anyone tell me about place wher i can go for electives, as well as they will prefer me when i b goin for match
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »